Old 07-03-2010, 06:58 PM
Dave Stevens

Default need other mirror fot F12->F13 preupgrade

I am trying to preupgrade F12 x86_64 to F13. My installer tries to use
ftp://ftp.nrc.ca/pub/systems/linux/redhat/fedora/linux/releases/13/Fedora/x86_64/os/images/install.img but gives me an error, "unable to retrieve" Does anyone have a url for another
site?

Dave

--
"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
Krishnamurti

Old 07-03-2010, 07:09 PM
JD

On 07/03/2010 11:58 AM, Dave Stevens wrote:
> I am trying to preupgrade F12 x86_64 to F13. My installer tries to use
> ftp://ftp.nrc.ca/pub/systems/linux/redhat/fedora/linux/releases/13/Fedora/x86_64/os/images/install.img but gives me an error, "unable to retrieve" Does anyone have a url for another
> site?
>
> Dave

Try
http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/releases/13/Fedora/x86_64/os/images/install.img