Old 07-03-2010, 02:38 PM
Jim

Default Setting Chromium to "Send Link"

FC13/KDE
How do I get Chromium to "Send Link" by Thunderbird instead of Kmail.
Below is the script for Send Link in Chromium.

javascript:location.href='mailto:?SUBJECT='+docume nt.title+'&BODY='+escape(location.href);

Old 07-03-2010, 04:14 PM
Patrick O'Callaghan

On Sat, 2010-07-03 at 10:38 -0400, Jim wrote:
> FC13/KDE
> How do I get Chromium to "Send Link" by Thunderbird instead of Kmail.
> Below is the script for Send Link in Chromium.
>
> javascript:location.href='mailto:?SUBJECT='+docume nt.title+'&BODY='+escape(location.href);

Try configuring your Gnome (not KDE) settings to use TB as the default
mail client. Use gnome-control-center->Preferred Applications.

poc

Old 07-03-2010, 05:03 PM
Jim

> On Sat, 2010-07-03 at 10:38 -0400, Jim wrote:
>
>> FC13/KDE
>> How do I get Chromium to "Send Link" by Thunderbird instead of Kmail.
>> Below is the script for Send Link in Chromium.
>>
>> javascript:location.href='mailto:?SUBJECT='+docume nt.title+'&BODY='+escape(location.href);
>>
> Try configuring your Gnome (not KDE) settings to use TB as the default
> mail client. Use gnome-control-center->Preferred Applications.
>
> poc

Thanks for your help.

It's "Default Applications" in KDE Settings.