Old 07-03-2010, 01:26 AM
Jim

Default Macchanger-Gtk Rpm

FC13

Does anyone know where I can get macchanger-gtk.rpm.

I have search all over the Google for a RPM with no luck.
I do not want to fight with a tar.gz and compiling.

Is there a App. to change a DEB to a RPM, I know all about Alien, that
goes from RPM to DEB.

Old 07-03-2010, 01:58 AM
JD

On 07/02/2010 06:26 PM, Jim wrote:
> FC13
>
> Does anyone know where I can get macchanger-gtk.rpm.
>
> I have search all over the Google for a RPM with no luck.
> I do not want to fight with a tar.gz and compiling.
>
> Is there a App. to change a DEB to a RPM, I know all about Alien, that
> goes from RPM to DEB.
This is a debian package, and you can find it on page
http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/m/macchanger-gtk/

Perhaps you can compile it for F13 from source - if you can find it.

Old 07-03-2010, 02:02 AM
JD

On 07/02/2010 06:58 PM, JD wrote:
> On 07/02/2010 06:26 PM, Jim wrote:
>> FC13
>>
>> Does anyone know where I can get macchanger-gtk.rpm.
>>
>> I have search all over the Google for a RPM with no luck.
>> I do not want to fight with a tar.gz and compiling.
>>
>> Is there a App. to change a DEB to a RPM, I know all about Alien, that
>> goes from RPM to DEB.
> This is a debian package, and you can find it on page
> http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/m/macchanger-gtk/
>
> Perhaps you can compile it for F13 from source - if you can find it.
debian source at
http://packages.debian.org/source/sid/macchanger-gtk

Old 07-03-2010, 02:13 AM
Jim

On 07/02/2010 10:02 PM, JD wrote:
> On 07/02/2010 06:58 PM, JD wrote:
>
>> On 07/02/2010 06:26 PM, Jim wrote:
>>
>>> FC13
>>>
>>> Does anyone know where I can get macchanger-gtk.rpm.
>>>
>>> I have search all over the Google for a RPM with no luck.
>>> I do not want to fight with a tar.gz and compiling.
>>>
>>> Is there a App. to change a DEB to a RPM, I know all about Alien, that
>>> goes from RPM to DEB.
>>>
>> This is a debian package, and you can find it on page
>> http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/m/macchanger-gtk/
>>
>> Perhaps you can compile it for F13 from source - if you can find it.
>>
> debian source at
> http://packages.debian.org/source/sid/macchanger-gtk

I have been to that website and there is no help there, I'm looking for
a RPM.

Old 07-03-2010, 02:36 AM
JD

On 07/02/2010 07:13 PM, Jim wrote:
> On 07/02/2010 10:02 PM, JD wrote:

>>> This is a debian package, and you can find it on page
>>> http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/m/macchanger-gtk/
>>>
>>> Perhaps you can compile it for F13 from source - if you can find it.
>>>
>> debian source at
>> http://packages.debian.org/source/sid/macchanger-gtk
>>
> I have been to that website and there is no help there, I'm looking for
> a RPM.
There is no rpm for it!
It is a perl program.
If you want, I can email you the tarball of latest version 1.1-4.
Let me know.

Old 07-03-2010, 02:50 AM
Jim

On 07/02/2010 10:36 PM, JD wrote:
> On 07/02/2010 07:13 PM, Jim wrote:

>>> debian source at
>>> http://packages.debian.org/source/sid/macchanger-gtk
>>>

>> I have been to that website and there is no help there, I'm looking for
>> a RPM.
>>
> There is no rpm for it!
> It is a perl program.
> If you want, I can email you the tarball of latest version 1.1-4.
> Let me know.

Yes if you would please, I'll give it a try.