-   -   orbit (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/392653-orbit.html)

dale kain 06-29-2010 07:13 PM

orbit

ORBit running and slowing things down and yet,

rpm -qi ORBit
package ORBit is not installed

waddup with this?

jack craig 06-29-2010 07:24 PM

orbit

On 06/29/2010 12:13 PM, dale kain wrote:
> ORBit running and slowing things down and yet,
>
> rpm -qi ORBit
> package ORBit is not installed
>

> waddup with this?

rpm -qa | grep -i orbit ???

--
Jack Craig
Software Engineer

Roger 06-29-2010 11:35 PM

orbit

On 06/30/2010 05:24 AM, jack craig wrote:

> On 06/29/2010 12:13 PM, dale kain wrote:
>
>> ORBit running and slowing things down and yet,
>>
>> rpm -qi ORBit
>> package ORBit is not installed
>>

>> waddup with this?
>>

> rpm -qa | grep -i orbit ???

try rpm -qi orbit instead of capitalising
When I run into similar reports I also sudo updatedb
locate abc
whereis abc
ls -aFl /sbin abc and search throught /sbin, /usr/bin, /usr/sbin and any
other directory
and yumlist abc, just in case.
Hope this helps
Roger