Old 06-29-2010, 02:21 PM
Bob Goodwin

Default Save video stream?

I have some video cameras, so called internet cameras actually. I
have one looking out at a horse pasture and would like to be able to
save a video clip.

Google brings up schemes for saving YouTube, etc., videos from /tmp
but I don't see any such files being created by these cameras.

I simply address them with a browser at 192.168.1.52 for instance,
actually using the command/URL http://cam2/mjpg/video.mjpg, usually
with Opera because it seems to work "better" but Firefox does
provide a usable image too.

How can I save a short clip to a file, preferably using software
provided with F-13?

Bob