Old 06-29-2010, 07:57 AM
Hoang Le

Default Does default fedora 13 32-bit version support 4G of RAM?

Dear friends,

Does default fedora 13 32-bit version support 4G of
RAM? I remember that default Fedora 12 came with pae kernel but Fedora
13 doesn't. Or am I wrong?

Thanks

Old 06-29-2010, 08:02 AM
Frank Murphy

On 29/06/10 08:57, Hoang Le wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> Does default fedora 13 32-bit version support 4G of RAM?

yes.

I remember that
> default Fedora 12 came with pae kernel but Fedora 13 doesn't. Or am I wrong?

yum install kernel-PAE

Frank Murphy
UTF_8 Encoded
Friend of Fedora

Old 06-29-2010, 02:26 PM
Aaron Konstam

On Tue, 2010-06-29 at 15:57 +0800, Hoang Le wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> Does default fedora 13 32-bit version support 4G of RAM? I remember
> that default Fedora 12 came with pae kernel but Fedora 13 doesn't. Or
> am I wrong?
>
> Thanks

My F13 installed from DVD has PAE kernels.