Old 06-29-2010, 04:21 AM
Antonio Olivares

Default Sound card in FC13

_______________________________
From: Mahdi Foladgar <foladgar@gmail.com>
To: users@lists.fedoraproject.org
Sent: Mon, June 28, 2010 11:02:11 PM
Subject: Sound card in FC13

Hi,

I upgrade my old laptop from FC12 to FC13.
Now, my sound card not worked I think we used snd_viaxx driver.

If any suggestion, please help me

Thanks.
________________________________

(1)
Try to run
$ alsamixer -c 0

check the settings and use up/down arrows to adjust. Something might be muted.

(2)
Download alsa-info.sh
and copy it to your Fedora 13 partition and make it executable,
$ chmod +x alsa-info.sh
and run
$ ./alsa-info.sh
Paste here or use pastebin? to see what can help

(3)
Check here if (1) or (2) don't do the job for more advice:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SoundTroubleshooting

Regards,

Antonio