Old 09-23-2012, 08:07 AM
Arch Website Notification

=== Signoff report for [community-testing] ===
https://www.archlinux.org/packages/signoffs/

There are currently:
* 0 new packages in last 24 hours
* 0 known bad packages
* 0 packages not accepting signoffs
* 0 fully signed off packages
* 4 packages missing signoffs
* 0 packages older than 14 days

(Note: the word 'package' as used here refers to packages as grouped by
pkgbase, architecture, and repository; e.g., one PKGBUILD produces one
package per architecture, even if it is a split package.)

== Incomplete signoffs for [community] (4 total) ==

* catfish-0.4.0.2-1 (any)
0/2 signoffs
* systemd-arch-units-20120915-2 (any)
0/2 signoffs
* qtcreator-2.6.0beta-1 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* qtcreator-2.6.0beta-1 (x86_64)
0/2 signoffs

== Top five in signoffs in last 24 hours ==

1. stephane - 4 signoffs
2. bisson - 2 signoffs
3. stativ - 1 signoffs

Old 09-23-2012, 08:07 AM
Arch Website Notification

=== Signoff report for [testing] ===
https://www.archlinux.org/packages/signoffs/

There are currently:
* 6 new packages in last 24 hours
* 0 known bad packages
* 0 packages not accepting signoffs
* 12 fully signed off packages
* 27 packages missing signoffs
* 4 packages older than 14 days

(Note: the word 'package' as used here refers to packages as grouped by
pkgbase, architecture, and repository; e.g., one PKGBUILD produces one
package per architecture, even if it is a split package.)

== New packages in [testing] in last 24 hours (6 total) ==

* mlocate-0.26-1 (i686)
* mlocate-0.26-1 (x86_64)
* libffado-2.1.0-2 (i686)
* transmission-2.61-4 (i686)
* libffado-2.1.0-2 (x86_64)
* transmission-2.61-4 (x86_64)

== Incomplete signoffs for [core] (11 total) ==

* btrfs-progs-0.19.20120904-4 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* libarchive-3.0.4-2 (i686)
1/2 signoffs
* mkinitcpio-busybox-1.20.2-1 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* mlocate-0.26-1 (i686)
1/2 signoffs
* nfsidmap-0.25-1 (i686)
1/2 signoffs
* rp-pppoe-3.11-1 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* btrfs-progs-0.19.20120904-4 (x86_64)
1/2 signoffs
* mkinitcpio-busybox-1.20.2-1 (x86_64)
0/2 signoffs
* mlocate-0.26-1 (x86_64)
1/2 signoffs
* rp-pppoe-3.11-1 (x86_64)
0/2 signoffs
* systemd-191-1 (x86_64)
0/2 signoffs

== Incomplete signoffs for [extra] (16 total) ==

* kdevelop-4.3.90-1 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* kdevelop-php-1.3.90-1 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* kdevplatform-1.3.90-1 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* libffado-2.1.0-2 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* polkit-0.107-2 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* postgresql-9.2.0-1 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* postgresql-old-upgrade-9.1.5-1 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* transmission-2.61-4 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* kdevelop-4.3.90-1 (x86_64)
0/2 signoffs
* kdevelop-php-1.3.90-1 (x86_64)
0/2 signoffs
* kdevplatform-1.3.90-1 (x86_64)
0/2 signoffs
* libffado-2.1.0-2 (x86_64)
0/2 signoffs
* polkit-0.107-2 (x86_64)
1/2 signoffs
* postgresql-9.2.0-1 (x86_64)
1/2 signoffs
* postgresql-old-upgrade-9.1.5-1 (x86_64)
1/2 signoffs
* transmission-2.61-4 (x86_64)
0/2 signoffs

== Completed signoffs (12 total) ==

* coreutils-8.19-1 (i686)
* patch-2.7-1 (i686)
* procps-ng-3.3.3-6 (i686)
* sysvinit-2.88-8 (i686)
* util-linux-2.22-6 (i686)
* coreutils-8.19-1 (x86_64)
* libarchive-3.0.4-2 (x86_64)
* nfsidmap-0.25-1 (x86_64)
* patch-2.7-1 (x86_64)
* procps-ng-3.3.3-6 (x86_64)
* sysvinit-2.88-8 (x86_64)
* util-linux-2.22-6 (x86_64)

== All packages in [testing] for more than 14 days (4 total) ==

* sysvinit-2.88-8 (i686), since 2012-09-04
* sysvinit-2.88-8 (x86_64), since 2012-09-04
* coreutils-8.19-1 (i686), since 2012-09-05
* coreutils-8.19-1 (x86_64), since 2012-09-05

Old 09-23-2012, 09:11 AM
Andrea Scarpino

Hi devs,
I've to work with sbt for a while and I guess it deserve a place in our repos.
So, I'm going to move it to [extra] (if this is an issue, I'm ok with
[community] too).

Any objection?

--
Andrea

Old 09-23-2012, 10:34 AM
Andrea Scarpino

On Sunday 23 September 2012 11:11:02 you wrote:
> Hi devs,
> I've to work with sbt for a while and I guess it deserve a place in our
> repos. So, I'm going to move it to [extra] (if this is an issue, I'm ok
> with [community] too).

I moved sbt to [community] since scala is there too.

Note, this was the simple-build-tool package in AUR, not the sbt one. Both
have been deleted now.

Cheers.

--
Andrea

Old 09-23-2012, 10:34 AM
Andrea Scarpino

Old 09-23-2012, 04:50 PM
Dave Reisner

tl;dr: If you've installed btrfs-progs from testing (0.19.20120904-5),
please downgrade to the version in core. If you regenerated your
initramfs while this testing package was installed, please regenerate
your initramfs after downgrading.

Tom,

My multi-device btrfs VM doesn't boot with this package. You've removed
our own 70-btrfs.rules which calls btrfs device scan. Despite what Kay
thinks, the builtin he wrote doesn't do the same thing, and leaves
devices unassembled. Regardless, the initcpio hook wasn't modified to
include the new rule and just errors out on the missing 70-btrfs.rules.

I'm a little wary of making this change so soon when systemd in testing is
already completely borked on i686 (which means that even if this package
worked, it could still break boot for i686). For now, I've nuked the
package in testing for both i686 and x86_64.

Old 09-23-2012, 06:37 PM
Tom Gundersen

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 4:50 PM, Dave Reisner <d@falconindy.com> wrote:
> tl;dr: If you've installed btrfs-progs from testing (0.19.20120904-5),
> please downgrade to the version in core. If you regenerated your
> initramfs while this testing package was installed, please regenerate
> your initramfs after downgrading.
>
> Tom,
>
> My multi-device btrfs VM doesn't boot with this package. You've removed
> our own 70-btrfs.rules which calls btrfs device scan. Despite what Kay
> thinks, the builtin he wrote doesn't do the same thing, and leaves
> devices unassembled. Regardless, the initcpio hook wasn't modified to
> include the new rule and just errors out on the missing 70-btrfs.rules.
>
> I'm a little wary of making this change so soon when systemd in testing is
> already completely borked on i686 (which means that even if this package
> worked, it could still break boot for i686). For now, I've nuked the
> package in testing for both i686 and x86_64.

Thanks! I messed that up pretty thoroughly...

-t

Old 09-23-2012, 07:17 PM
vipin kumar

Hi Team!

Maybe I can start working on Ticket* #2931 if anyone provide some details on that.

thanks & regards,
--

Vipin K.
Research Engineer,

Old 09-24-2012, 08:07 AM
Arch Website Notification

=== Signoff report for [community-testing] ===
https://www.archlinux.org/packages/signoffs/

There are currently:
* 4 new packages in last 24 hours
* 0 known bad packages
* 0 packages not accepting signoffs
* 0 fully signed off packages
* 8 packages missing signoffs
* 0 packages older than 14 days

(Note: the word 'package' as used here refers to packages as grouped by
pkgbase, architecture, and repository; e.g., one PKGBUILD produces one
package per architecture, even if it is a split package.)

== New packages in [community-testing] in last 24 hours (4 total) ==

* catalyst-12.8-0.1 (i686)
* catalyst-utils-12.8-0.2 (i686)
* catalyst-12.8-0.1 (x86_64)
* catalyst-utils-12.8-0.2 (x86_64)

== Incomplete signoffs for [community] (4 total) ==

* catfish-0.4.0.2-1 (any)
0/2 signoffs
* systemd-arch-units-20120915-2 (any)
0/2 signoffs
* qtcreator-2.6.0beta-1 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* qtcreator-2.6.0beta-1 (x86_64)
0/2 signoffs

== Incomplete signoffs for [unknown] (4 total) ==

* catalyst-12.8-0.1 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* catalyst-utils-12.8-0.2 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* catalyst-12.8-0.1 (x86_64)
0/2 signoffs
* catalyst-utils-12.8-0.2 (x86_64)
0/2 signoffs

== Top five in signoffs in last 24 hours ==

1. ttopper - 3 signoffs
2. allan - 3 signoffs

Old 09-24-2012, 08:07 AM
Arch Website Notification

=== Signoff report for [testing] ===
https://www.archlinux.org/packages/signoffs/

There are currently:
* 1 new package in last 24 hours
* 0 known bad packages
* 0 packages not accepting signoffs
* 6 fully signed off packages
* 18 packages missing signoffs
* 0 packages older than 14 days

(Note: the word 'package' as used here refers to packages as grouped by
pkgbase, architecture, and repository; e.g., one PKGBUILD produces one
package per architecture, even if it is a split package.)

== New packages in [testing] in last 24 hours (1 total) ==

* hwids-20120922-1 (any)

== Incomplete signoffs for [core] (8 total) ==

* hwids-20120922-1 (any)
0/2 signoffs
* libarchive-3.0.4-2 (i686)
1/2 signoffs
* mkinitcpio-busybox-1.20.2-1 (i686)
1/2 signoffs
* nfsidmap-0.25-1 (i686)
1/2 signoffs
* rp-pppoe-3.11-1 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* mkinitcpio-busybox-1.20.2-1 (x86_64)
1/2 signoffs
* rp-pppoe-3.11-1 (x86_64)
0/2 signoffs
* systemd-191-1 (x86_64)
0/2 signoffs

== Incomplete signoffs for [extra] (10 total) ==

* kdevelop-4.3.90-1 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* kdevelop-php-1.3.90-1 (i686)
0/2 signoffs