Old 09-12-2012, 08:07 AM
Arch Website Notification

=== Signoff report for [testing] ===
https://www.archlinux.org/packages/signoffs/

There are currently:
* 0 new packages in last 24 hours
* 0 known bad packages
* 0 packages not accepting signoffs
* 8 fully signed off packages
* 17 packages missing signoffs
* 0 packages older than 14 days

(Note: the word 'package' as used here refers to packages as grouped by
pkgbase, architecture, and repository; e.g., one PKGBUILD produces one
package per architecture, even if it is a split package.)

== Incomplete signoffs for [core] (9 total) ==

* initscripts-2012.08.3-3 (any)
0/2 signoffs
* dhcpcd-5.6.2-1 (i686)
1/2 signoffs
* kmod-10-1 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* pinentry-0.8.2-1 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* syslog-ng-3.3.6-1 (i686)
1/2 signoffs
* sysvinit-2.88-8 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* util-linux-2.22-5 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* pinentry-0.8.2-1 (x86_64)
0/2 signoffs
* util-linux-2.22-5 (x86_64)
1/2 signoffs

== Incomplete signoffs for [extra] (8 total) ==

* fluidsynth-1.1.6-1 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* kdevelop-4.3.90-1 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* kdevelop-php-1.3.90-1 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* kdevplatform-1.3.90-1 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* fluidsynth-1.1.6-1 (x86_64)
0/2 signoffs
* kdevelop-4.3.90-1 (x86_64)
0/2 signoffs
* kdevelop-php-1.3.90-1 (x86_64)
0/2 signoffs
* kdevplatform-1.3.90-1 (x86_64)
0/2 signoffs

== Completed signoffs (8 total) ==

* coreutils-8.19-1 (i686)
* procps-ng-3.3.3-5 (i686)
* coreutils-8.19-1 (x86_64)
* dhcpcd-5.6.2-1 (x86_64)
* kmod-10-1 (x86_64)
* procps-ng-3.3.3-5 (x86_64)
* syslog-ng-3.3.6-1 (x86_64)
* sysvinit-2.88-8 (x86_64)

== Top five in signoffs in last 24 hours ==

1. thomas - 1 signoffs

Old 09-13-2012, 08:07 AM
Arch Website Notification

=== Signoff report for [testing] ===
https://www.archlinux.org/packages/signoffs/

There are currently:
* 4 new packages in last 24 hours
* 0 known bad packages
* 0 packages not accepting signoffs
* 7 fully signed off packages
* 18 packages missing signoffs
* 0 packages older than 14 days

(Note: the word 'package' as used here refers to packages as grouped by
pkgbase, architecture, and repository; e.g., one PKGBUILD produces one
package per architecture, even if it is a split package.)

== New packages in [testing] in last 24 hours (4 total) ==

* dnsutils-9.9.1.P3-1 (i686)
* patch-2.7-1 (i686)
* dnsutils-9.9.1.P3-1 (x86_64)
* patch-2.7-1 (x86_64)

== Incomplete signoffs for [core] (10 total) ==

* initscripts-2012.08.3-3 (any)
0/2 signoffs
* dhcpcd-5.6.2-1 (i686)
1/2 signoffs
* dnsutils-9.9.1.P3-1 (i686)
1/2 signoffs
* patch-2.7-1 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* pinentry-0.8.2-1 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* sysvinit-2.88-8 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* util-linux-2.22-5 (i686)
1/2 signoffs
* dnsutils-9.9.1.P3-1 (x86_64)
1/2 signoffs
* patch-2.7-1 (x86_64)
0/2 signoffs
* pinentry-0.8.2-1 (x86_64)
0/2 signoffs

== Incomplete signoffs for [extra] (8 total) ==

* fluidsynth-1.1.6-1 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* kdevelop-4.3.90-1 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* kdevelop-php-1.3.90-1 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* kdevplatform-1.3.90-1 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* fluidsynth-1.1.6-1 (x86_64)
0/2 signoffs
* kdevelop-4.3.90-1 (x86_64)
0/2 signoffs
* kdevelop-php-1.3.90-1 (x86_64)
0/2 signoffs
* kdevplatform-1.3.90-1 (x86_64)
0/2 signoffs

== Completed signoffs (7 total) ==

* coreutils-8.19-1 (i686)
* procps-ng-3.3.3-5 (i686)
* coreutils-8.19-1 (x86_64)
* dhcpcd-5.6.2-1 (x86_64)
* procps-ng-3.3.3-5 (x86_64)
* sysvinit-2.88-8 (x86_64)
* util-linux-2.22-5 (x86_64)

== Top five in signoffs in last 24 hours ==

1. allan - 2 signoffs
2. bisson - 2 signoffs
3. eric - 1 signoffs
4. dan - 1 signoffs

Old 09-13-2012, 01:57 PM
"Thomas Preud'homme"

reassign 687515 src:linux
thanks

Reassigning to linux source package since the bug happens in the kernel,
as the backtrace shown in the bugreport is the result of a BUG_ON().

Old 09-14-2012, 08:07 AM
Arch Website Notification

=== Signoff report for [testing] ===
https://www.archlinux.org/packages/signoffs/

There are currently:
* 7 new packages in last 24 hours
* 0 known bad packages
* 0 packages not accepting signoffs
* 9 fully signed off packages
* 21 packages missing signoffs
* 0 packages older than 14 days

(Note: the word 'package' as used here refers to packages as grouped by
pkgbase, architecture, and repository; e.g., one PKGBUILD produces one
package per architecture, even if it is a split package.)

== New packages in [testing] in last 24 hours (7 total) ==

* make-3.82-5 (i686)
* sudo-1.8.6.p1-1 (i686)
* make-3.82-5 (x86_64)
* sudo-1.8.6.p1-1 (x86_64)
* qt-doc-4.8.3-1 (any)
* qt-4.8.3-1 (i686)
* qt-4.8.3-1 (x86_64)

== Incomplete signoffs for [core] (10 total) ==

* initscripts-2012.08.3-3 (any)
0/2 signoffs
* make-3.82-5 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* patch-2.7-1 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* pinentry-0.8.2-1 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* sudo-1.8.6.p1-1 (i686)
1/2 signoffs
* sysvinit-2.88-8 (i686)
1/2 signoffs
* make-3.82-5 (x86_64)
0/2 signoffs
* patch-2.7-1 (x86_64)
0/2 signoffs
* pinentry-0.8.2-1 (x86_64)
1/2 signoffs
* sudo-1.8.6.p1-1 (x86_64)
1/2 signoffs

== Incomplete signoffs for [extra] (11 total) ==

* qt-doc-4.8.3-1 (any)
0/2 signoffs
* fluidsynth-1.1.6-1 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* kdevelop-4.3.90-1 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* kdevelop-php-1.3.90-1 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* kdevplatform-1.3.90-1 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* qt-4.8.3-1 (i686)
0/2 signoffs
* fluidsynth-1.1.6-1 (x86_64)
0/2 signoffs
* kdevelop-4.3.90-1 (x86_64)
0/2 signoffs
* kdevelop-php-1.3.90-1 (x86_64)
0/2 signoffs
* kdevplatform-1.3.90-1 (x86_64)
0/2 signoffs
* qt-4.8.3-1 (x86_64)
0/2 signoffs

== Completed signoffs (9 total) ==

* coreutils-8.19-1 (i686)
* dhcpcd-5.6.2-1 (i686)
* procps-ng-3.3.3-5 (i686)
* util-linux-2.22-5 (i686)
* coreutils-8.19-1 (x86_64)
* dhcpcd-5.6.2-1 (x86_64)
* procps-ng-3.3.3-5 (x86_64)
* sysvinit-2.88-8 (x86_64)
* util-linux-2.22-5 (x86_64)

== Top five in signoffs in last 24 hours ==

1. foutrelis - 7 signoffs
2. bisson - 1 signoffs

Old 09-14-2012, 01:35 PM
Markus Unterwaditzer

Hello,

please orphan the package "python2.6":

because of the reasons stated in the forwarded mail.

Thanks,
Markus

----- Forwarded message from Markus Unterwaditzer <markus@unterwaditzer.net> -----