Old 06-09-2008, 08:30 PM
Nils Kassube

andrea phillips wrote:
> could you send me the web page for wine thanks

You can install wine from the Ubuntu repositories using your favourite
package manager.

Nils

Old 06-09-2008, 08:31 PM
Mario Vukelic

On Mon, 2008-06-09 at 14:23 -0600, Leif Gregory wrote:

> http://winehq.org

While true, this might be more useful in this case:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Wine

Old 06-09-2008, 09:06 PM
Jerrod G

thanks

Old 06-09-2008, 09:16 PM
Jerrod G

Old 06-09-2008, 09:30 PM
Jeff MacDonald

Greetings,

I felt this would be of interest to the selinux list, so I am forwarding it
along.

Regards,
jam

----- Forwarded message from Carlos Costa <ccosta@gmail.com> -----