Old 06-07-2008, 11:19 PM
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams

For your consideration.

-------- Forwarded Message --------

Old 06-08-2008, 04:13 PM
Mike McGrath

On Sat, 7 Jun 2008, Matt Domsch wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 07, 2008 at 11:19:57AM -0400, Ricky Zhou wrote:
> > On 2008-06-07 12:11:32 PM, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
> > > It would be nice to have some procedure to go about deleting these dummy
> > > user accounts which will most probably never turn active.
> > I'm not sure how painful deleting old accounts are, but we are currently
> > working on the capability for users (and administrators) to mark an
> > account as inactive (which would prevent it from being used anywhere
> > unless its password is reset). Right now, the main question is just how
> > it will appear in the interface (vs. how things like fasClient will see
> > it).
>
> You also want to be sure any "deleted" account details get applied to
> all systems that may have been accessed by said account. Home dirs on
> various Fedora machines, directory permissions on any files owned by
> the now-deleted account, CVS ACLs, ... it's non-trivial to do so
> everywhere, but proper.

Yep, my opinion is never delete accounts ever unless there's a need to.
Just disable them.

-Mike

Old 06-08-2008, 04:16 PM
Mike McGrath

On Sat, 7 Jun 2008, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:

> For your consideration.

The correct place for stuff like this is our ticket system -

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/

-Mike

Old 06-08-2008, 04:18 PM
Mike McGrath

It was explained in multiple emails that people shouldn't even bother
reporting this stuff, just fix it.

-Mike

Old 06-08-2008, 10:15 PM
andrea phillips

how do you get the full tilt poker and poker stars to work with unbuntu

Old 06-09-2008, 04:23 PM
"CJ Kelley"

how do you get the full tilt poker and poker stars to work with unbuntu

Have you tried using wine?

--cj

Old 06-09-2008, 04:26 PM
"Dotan Cohen"

2008/6/9 andrea phillips <homgirl177@yahoo.com>:
> how do you get the full tilt poker and poker stars to work with unbuntu

Write to the company that wrote the program, and tell them that you
want the Linux version. If you don't tell them that you want Linux
support, they will never provide it.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il