FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 07-01-2011, 04:35 PM
Spiros Bousbouras
 
Default

[Please preserve the CC]

At the bottom of /var/log/messages I see

Jul 1 07:35:01 home kernel: imklog 3.18.6, log source = /proc/kmsg started.
Jul 1 07:35:01 home rsyslogd: [origin software="rsyslogd"
swVersion="3.18.6" x-pid="2103" x-info="http://www.rsyslog.com"]
restart
Jul 1 07:35:01 home kernel: imklog 3.18.6, log source = /proc/kmsg started.
Jul 1 07:35:01 home rsyslogd: [origin software="rsyslogd"
swVersion="3.18.6" x-pid="2103" x-info="http://www.rsyslog.com"]
restart

(Some wraparound may have occurred in the above)

The same pair of messages is repeated. First time I notice such a
thing. In /var/log/kern.log I see at the bottom

Jul 1 07:35:01 home kernel: imklog 3.18.6, log source = /proc/kmsg started.
Jul 1 07:35:01 home kernel: imklog 3.18.6, log source = /proc/kmsg started.

Once again a duplication.

Is there any legitimate reason this might have happened or is it a
kernel bug ? Neither file has anything else I haven't seen before.


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: BANLkTim9ftEhFguf3Evy=+bHnKyDhpCBiw@mail.gmail.com ">http://lists.debian.org/BANLkTim9ftEhFguf3Evy=+bHnKyDhpCBiw@mail.gmail.com
 
Old 07-03-2011, 02:10 PM
Janne Jokitalo
 
Default

On Sun, Jul 03, 2011 at 11:53:59PM +1000, Basil Chupin wrote:
> Oooow, obligatory grin or not that is a most provocative statement
> which simply MUST be explained: what is it that you tempt us with
> but "don't wanna talk about", eh?

I sometimes.i.. have some... Starbucks coffee... yeah, there you have it.

> Come on you naughty boy, what are you inflaming us with here, eh?

/me looks around... who, me?!

> Reveal all.

Okay. I once ordered a glaced donut to go with that. /me hangs head in shame

> Oh, but you may have to put [OT] at the beginning of your response
> to make sure that you don't get chastised and be called very naughty
> for being just that bit too naughty for the old folk on this list.

True, fortunately I didn't get scolded too badly for that. Thanks for saving my
4$$. (or is that too naughty too?)


--
Jaska

--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 07-03-2011, 08:36 PM
Mr Cohen Emerson
 
Default

I am Mr Allen Meyer. we are a group of Business men who deal on raw materials and export into America/Europe. We are searching for Representatives who can help us e Please if you are interested Mr Cohen Emerson (Contact Person) Email: cohenemerson11@hotmail.com
 
Old 07-09-2011, 09:35 AM
 
Default

Hello how have you been doing? I want to let you in on my new success , I am netting about $250 dollars per day. Read this news article real quick and you can get started in no time, you don't even have to be good at the computer! http://t.co/Nqbtjr9


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: 33.92.20202.CD0B71E4@cdptpa-omtalb.mail.rr.com">http://lists.debian.org/33.92.20202.CD0B71E4@cdptpa-omtalb.mail.rr.com
 
Old 07-10-2011, 05:45 PM
Ralph Angenendt
 
Default

Am 01.07.11 12:22, schrieb Ljubomir Ljubojevic:
> I received about 20 "Delivery Status Notification(Failure)" from
> address: juan.cardoza at - telcel-blackberry-net
>
> stating he has not received mails I posted to this mailing list.
>
> Can someone remove or disable him from this list since he's obviously
> not receiving any mail.

He is not subscribed with that address, so there's not that much I can do.

Regards,

Ralph

_______________________________________________
CentOS-devel mailing list
CentOS-devel@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-devel
 
Old 07-10-2011, 06:16 PM
Ljubomir Ljubojevic
 
Default

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Am 01.07.11 12:22, schrieb Ljubomir Ljubojevic:
>> I received about 20 "Delivery Status Notification(Failure)" from
>> address: juan.cardoza at - telcel-blackberry-net
>>
>> stating he has not received mails I posted to this mailing list.
>>
>> Can someone remove or disable him from this list since he's obviously
>> not receiving any mail.
>
> He is not subscribed with that address, so there's not that much I can do.
>
Last notices came today at 07:00. They are 7 days old. Only mails I
wrote are returning.

Well.... I hope they will stop eventually.

Ljubomir
_______________________________________________
CentOS-devel mailing list
CentOS-devel@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-devel
 
Old 07-13-2011, 07:51 AM
Jared Thomas
 
Default

http://www.persephoneshaven.com/wp-content/themes/test.html
 
Old 07-13-2011, 07:54 PM
Andrea Scarpino
 
Default

Hi DEVs,
I'd like to move kdelibs3 to [community] as it is only needed by qalculate-kde
and ksensors in [extra] and, if their maintainers agree, I want to move/remove
these packages too.

- qalculate-kde main developer works on the calculator plugin for krunner[1],
and doesn't think to port qalculate to Qt4.
- ksensors can be replaced by the System Monitor Temperature plasmoid in the
systray and maybe there are others I don't know of.

[1] http://userbase.kde.org/Plasma/Krunner#Using_as_a_calculator

--
Andrea
 
Old 07-13-2011, 08:12 PM
Eric Bélanger
 
Default

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 3:54 PM, Andrea Scarpino <andrea@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Hi DEVs,
> I'd like to move kdelibs3 to [community] as it is only needed by qalculate-kde
> and ksensors in [extra] and, if their maintainers agree, I want to move/remove
> these packages too.
>
> - qalculate-kde main developer works on the calculator plugin for krunner[1],
> and doesn't think to port qalculate to Qt4.
> - ksensors can be replaced by the System Monitor Temperature plasmoid in the
> systray and maybe there are others I don't know of.
>
> [1] http://userbase.kde.org/Plasma/Krunner#Using_as_a_calculator
>
> --
> Andrea
>

I am maintaining qalculate-kde and would like to keep it in extra. I
prefer it over qalculate-gtk and it seems logical to keep
qalculate-kde along with qalculate-gtk and libqalculate in extra. Why
do you want to move kdelibs3 to community? If it's because it's
orphaned, I can adopt it and qt3 as well. *I suppose they are low
maintenance.

Eric
 
Old 07-13-2011, 08:16 PM
Andrea Scarpino
 
Default

On Wednesday 13 July 2011 16:12:24 Eric Bélanger wrote:
> I am maintaining qalculate-kde and would like to keep it in extra. I
> prefer it over qalculate-gtk and it seems logical to keep
> qalculate-kde along with qalculate-gtk and libqalculate in extra. Why
> do you want to move kdelibs3 to community? If it's because it's
> orphaned, I can adopt it and qt3 as well. I suppose they are low
> maintenance.
Yes, that's the problem: too low maintainance from upstream too. On big
rebuilds (like libpng, gcc46) it needs to be patched; anyway usually I copy
the patches from others distro.

Sergej offers to maintain it so I thought we can move it in [community], but if
you are interested you can adopt qt3 and kdelibs3.

--
Andrea
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 11:45 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org