Old 11-03-2010, 11:40 AM
Adam Tauno Williams

On Tue, 2010-11-02 at 19:42 -0500, Jeffrey Gipson wrote:
> Sorry to redirect, but have you considered OpenVPN

+1.

But is the OpenVPN windows client any better than recently? Does it
work correctly with WIndows 7 yet? Last time I tried the Win32 client
was kludgy.

Old 11-03-2010, 02:28 PM
Paul Heinlein

On Wed, 3 Nov 2010, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:

> On Tue, 2010-11-02 at 19:42 -0500, Jeffrey Gipson wrote:
>> Sorry to redirect, but have you considered OpenVPN
>
> +1.
>
> But is the OpenVPN windows client any better than recently? Does it
> work correctly with WIndows 7 yet? Last time I tried the Win32
> client was kludgy.

OpenVPN 2.1.3 works decently with Windows 7, though you have to launch
it using the "run as administrator" option.

Old 11-04-2010, 09:13 AM
Lukáš Jirkovský

Hello,
I noticed there is still package go-openoffice in [extra]. Shouldn't
it be replaced by libreoffice? Moreover this package still depends on
python even though it should depend on python2.

Lukas

Old 11-04-2010, 09:20 AM
Jelle van der Waa

Go-OO is not the same as Libreoffice and therefore shouldn't replaced by
LibreOffice. ( If you ask me as a user )

--
Jelle van der Waa

Old 11-04-2010, 09:22 AM
János Illés

2010/11/4 Lukáš Jirkovský <l.jirkovsky@gmail.com>:
> Hello,
> I noticed there is still package go-openoffice in [extra]. Shouldn't
> it be replaced by libreoffice? Moreover this package still depends on
> python even though it should depend on python2.
>
> Lukas

LibreOffice is currently pretty much the same as GoOO, not to mention
that it is still marked as beta.
About the python issue, you should put that in the bugtracker.

--
ijanos

Old 11-04-2010, 09:22 AM
07MAYESJ

Hello I will like some proxys can u please send me some to
this account

*

Thank you

Old 11-05-2010, 10:12 PM
Joe Perches

Remove unnecessary declarations of temporary buffers.
Use %pS or %ps as appropriate.
Minor reformatting in a couple of places.

Compiled, but otherwise untested.

Joe Perches (7):
arch/arm/kernel/traps.c: Convert sprintf_symbol to %pS
arch/x86/kernel/pci-iommu_table.c: Convert sprintf_symbol to %pS
fs/gfs2/glock.c: Convert sprintf_symbol to %pS
fs/proc/base.c kernel/latencytop.c: Convert sprintf_symbol to %ps
kernel/lockdep_proc.c: Convert sprintf_symbol to %pS
mm: Convert sprintf_symbol to %pS
net/sunrpc/clnt.c: Convert sprintf_symbol to %ps

arch/arm/kernel/traps.c | 5 +----
arch/x86/kernel/pci-iommu_table.c | 18 ++++--------------
fs/gfs2/glock.c | 15 +++++++--------
fs/proc/base.c | 22 ++++++++--------------