Old 12-19-2009, 08:33 PM
"widomaker2k7@gmail.com"

can you delete this http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=28186

thanks in advance,
wido

Old 12-19-2009, 08:34 PM
Ionut Biru

On 12/19/2009 11:33 PM, widomaker2k7@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,
can you delete this http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=28186

thanks in advance,
wido

why?

--
Ionut

Old 12-19-2009, 08:51 PM
"widomaker2k7@gmail.com"

I maintain over the package, it is useless, it is no longer anything, the
links are all dead

Old 12-19-2009, 08:57 PM
Ionut Biru

On 12/19/2009 11:51 PM, widomaker2k7@gmail.com wrote:

I maintain over the package, it is useless, it is no longer anything, the
links are all dead

fair. deleted

--
Ionut

Old 12-20-2009, 06:51 AM
Irish News Center

You won 750,000gbp.Send:Name,Age,Country

Old 12-20-2009, 10:23 AM
roberto

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 10:53 PM, Chris Jones <cjns1989@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 05:16:56AM EST, roberto wrote:
>> On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 1:20 AM, Chris Jones <cjns1989@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Basically says that your Alt key is mapped to AltGr.
>> >
>> > Try:
>> >
>> > $ xmodmap -
>> > keycode 113 = Alt_R
>> > Ctrl+Dน

actually it worked again after restarting the kdm manager

thank you very much for your replies

roberto

Old 12-20-2009, 01:48 PM
"widomaker2k7@gmail.com"

Old 12-20-2009, 09:18 PM
Chris Jones

On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 06:23:49AM EST, roberto wrote:

> actually it worked again after restarting the kdm manager

Now that you have a workaround, you probably want to find out what
causes this in the first place and the way to correct it in your
particular context. My guess is that there is a mismatch between your
keyboard map and your expectations - where you want the key marked "Alt"
on the right of your keyboard to be "Alt" and not "AltGr".

> thank you very much for your replies

NP ..

[..]

Please trim your replies to the list.. no sense posting back 100+ lines
of stuff that's no longer relevant and that nobody will read anyway.

CJ

Old 12-20-2009, 11:06 PM
Harry Putnam

Can anyone show me how to write a logrotate rule that will rotate on
either size or age?

I use some very simple scripting for yrs but don't really see how to
rotate on more than one condition.

I'd like to rotate a certain log weekly or over 7000k and keep no more
than 12 rotations for whatever reason.

/var/log/debug.log {
create 0600 reader wheel
weekly || size=7000k
rotate 12
postrotate
/etc/init.d/rsyslog reload > /dev/null 2>&1 || true
endscript
}

Is clearly NOT the right way to go.

Any know how to do it?

Old 12-21-2009, 02:52 AM
Dale

Harry Putnam wrote:

Can anyone show me how to write a logrotate rule that will rotate on
either size or age?

I use some very simple scripting for yrs but don't really see how to
rotate on more than one condition.

I'd like to rotate a certain log weekly or over 7000k and keep no more
than 12 rotations for whatever reason.

/var/log/debug.log {
create 0600 reader wheel
weekly || size=7000k
rotate 12
postrotate
/etc/init.d/rsyslog reload > /dev/null 2>&1 || true
endscript
}

Is clearly NOT the right way to go.

Any know how to do it?

man logrotate has a few examples that may help. Here is one.

"/var/log/httpd/access.log" /var/log/httpd/error.log {
rotate 5
mail www@my.org
size 100k
sharedscripts
postrotate
/usr/bin/killall -HUP httpd
endscript
}

I notice that the size part is on its own line which may be the issue.

Dale

:-) :-)