Old 04-13-2008, 04:30 AM
Chris Bannister

On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 05:45:01PM +0200, Florian Kulzer wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 08:36:26 -0700, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
> > On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 08:18:33PM -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:
> > >
> > > As for everyone else why are we having this crap discussion
> > > AGAIN.
> >
> > only a matter of time. real traffic is down, OT is up... flame wars a
> > comin'
>
> Is this the right room for an argument?

I told you once!

--
Chris.
======

Old 04-13-2008, 08:16 AM
Brad Rogers

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 20:41:21 -0700
Andrew Sackville-West <andrew@farwestbilliards.com> wrote:

Hello Andrew,

> > > I loved Flying Circus!
> > No, you didn't!
> Well, now you're just contradicting.

To argue, one has to take up a contrary stance.

--
Regards _
/ ) "The blindingly obvious is

Only the wounded remain, the generals have all left the game
Generals - The Damned

Old 04-13-2008, 10:19 AM
Florian Kulzer

On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 21:15:05 -0700, Marc Shapiro wrote:
> Andrew Sackville-West wrote:

>>> No, you didn't!
>>>

>> Well, now you're just contradicting.
>>
> No, he's not!

Yes, I am!

Florian |

Old 04-13-2008, 03:51 PM
"Douglas A. Tutty"

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 12:19:15PM +0200, Florian Kulzer wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 21:15:05 -0700, Marc Shapiro wrote:
> > Andrew Sackville-West wrote:

> >> Well, now you're just contradicting.
> > No, he's not!
> Yes, I am!

While you may be, he says your are not, yet if you are not then you
cannot be to argue that you are, and his arguement comes to naught.
While one can argue that another is not, by his very declaration, the
other declares themselves to be.

As to flying circi, while the cloth is held aloft by poles and contain
the heat of the enclosed, and their gaseous eminations, yet the pegs
which hold the walls upright and keep the wind from intruding, conspire
to affix firmly the circus to the ground. Ergo, no flying.

Therefore, if circi do not fly, you could not have loved it. Therefore,
the one who claims to be, merely contradicting, is not but pointing out
that the other did not love the flying circus, he is wrong in his
assertion that he is, therefore he is not.

Herein lies the paradox: he who is proved not, declares himself to be.
Thus, perhaps, in his being not, signifies nothing.

Doug.

Old 04-13-2008, 04:15 PM
Mike Bird

On Sun April 13 2008 03:19:15 Florian Kulzer wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 21:15:05 -0700, Marc Shapiro wrote:
> > Andrew Sackville-West wrote:

> >> Well, now you're just contradicting.
> >
> > No, he's not!
>
> Yes, I am!

Huh? Doesn't that leave all cross-compilers in spoon?

Ealing Broadway

(Mornington Crescent in seven)

Old 04-13-2008, 10:27 PM
Eric Belanger