Old 12-15-2008, 12:47 PM
Allan McRae

Allan McRae wrote:

Hi TUs,

This starts the seven day voting period for the proposed rules for
packages entering the [community] repo. Voting is being done on the
AUR interface, last 7 days and will require a quorum of 75%.

The voting period has now ended. 30 TUs voted and as far as I can tell
that is everyone so quorum was met.

Results: 21 Yes, 8 No, 1 Abstain

So the rules for packages entering the [community] repo are now in
effect. Rules can be viewed at
http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Rules_Governing_the_Community_Repo

Allan

Old 12-15-2008, 01:58 PM