Old 11-04-2008, 08:47 AM
Mark

Hi Jim:

You did help. I didn't
include the quotes. Thanks.

Jim Smith wrote:

Mark wrote:

Hi Jim:

Sorry but that didn't work for me. Is there something else I should
try? Thanks.

Mark

Jim Smith wrote:

Mark wrote:

Hi everyone:

Never mind this request. I found out. Thank you. Now I just need to
know how do I make VLC my default player when I put in a DVD to play.
Thanks.

I am using a dell inspiron 1525 laptop using Ubuntu 8.04. Thanks.