Old 10-03-2008, 08:04 PM
Jim

Aaron Konstam wrote:

On Fri, 2008-10-03 at 12:09 +0930, Tim wrote:

On Thu, 2008-10-02 at 19:36 -0400, Bill Davidsen wrote:

I don't think you understand why there *IS* an announce list...

I do. I don't think some others do, though...

If the announcement was worth sending to both lists, the announcement
can be (and sometimes is - look at the headers for some). What I find
really annoying is someone *else* who decides that they should go about
forwarding from one list to another.

Too many things annoy you. When I have done this it was because people
had complained that important information had been missed on the
announce-list.
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep, If I should
die before I wake, I'll cry in anguish, "Mistake!! Mistake!!"

Old 10-03-2008, 08:52 PM
Bill Davidsen

Paul W. Frields wrote:

Hot off the presses!