Old 09-30-2008, 02:30 PM
"Arthur Pemberton"

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 9:23 AM, Paul W. Frields <stickster@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hot off the presses!

Why forward publicly accessibly messages from one list to another
within the same community?

--
Fedora 9 : sulphur is good for the skin
( www.pembo13.com )

Old 09-30-2008, 02:37 PM
Rahul Sundaram

Arthur Pemberton wrote:

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 9:23 AM, Paul W. Frields <stickster@gmail.com> wrote:

Hot off the presses!

Why forward publicly accessibly messages from one list to another
within the same community?
... because as past discussions in this list have shown, many are not
even subscribed to fedora announce list. We need all the feedback we can
get.

Rahul

Old 10-01-2008, 09:51 AM

Dear All,

After the installation of FC9...

I can't running the tool of "system-config-network" for configuring the
network setting...

Thanks !

Edward.