Old 09-13-2008, 10:57 AM
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams

For your consideration.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: George Billios <gbillios@gmail.com>
To: webmaster@fedoraproject.org
Subject: download.fedoraproject.org mirrors problem
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 09:12:29 +0300

Hello,

During the last week I noticed that when trying to access directly
download.fedoraproject.org I get automatically redirected to ftp.ntua.gr
mirror of fedoraproject, probably accordingly to my ip. The problem is
that this mirror is not updated, for example the repo for fedora 9 with
the new key was only updated yesterday and as you can see here:

http://ftp.ntua.gr/pub/linux/fedora/linux/updates/testing/

there is nothing under testing.

Therefore it would be best to disable this redirecting until the repo is
up to date.

Thank you

Old 09-13-2008, 03:48 PM
Vinson Carrethers