Old 09-03-2008, 07:27 AM
Franklin PIAT

Hello,

Regarding the wiki page NewInLenny[1] and the possibility to reuse it's
content in the Release Notes, I'm wondering what's the actual license
that apply to the R.N ?

We would have two option to migrate the wiki page license :
1. Ask each contributor to re-license his contribution under license X.
2. Use Vincent's idea, described below, and use
[Include(NewInLenny-oldlicense)] to include the old page in the new
one (so it remains visible). and content can be move from one page
to the other by it's author

I am quite interested in the first scheme, as it would be a trial for we
can do for the whole wiki.

Franklin

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/NewInLenny