Old 04-10-2010, 06:51 PM
David Bartmess

Default Information VirtualBox

I'm in the process of installing a new VM on VirtualBox under Fedora 12,
and was wondering about the placement of files. To be short, where would
the VM put any files that are created by, say Quicken. Are they saved in
a specific directory, or are they bundled into the VM disk file?

Basically, I want to be able to back them up with the rest of my Linux
files but if they're created within the VM and saved with the VM file,
then I wouldn't be able to back them up, would I?

Thanks!

--
"Dingo" Dave Bartmess
Broomfield, CO. USA