Old 04-10-2010, 02:08 PM
"Brian C. Huffman"

Default Kernel 2.6.32.11-99.fc12.i686.PAE

Kernel 2.6.32.11-99.fc12.i686.PAE causes my graphical desktop to come to
a crawl. When I click on an item - menu, window border (to move), NM
applet, it can take up to 3 seconds for response.

I had to go back to the previous kernel (actually, two back b/c the last
one destroys my login after close/open of the laptop lid).

Just FYI. Hopefully this is fixed in the next rev.

Thanks,
Brian