Old 04-09-2010, 08:00 AM
Deepak

Default Pulling everything from Network instead of DVD

Hi,

Just burned the DVD of F12 and trying to clean install. At some point it shows message that "local media found" but in the installation process, it is pulling everything from network. Why is that? Did it detected the newer updated version from the repository?

Regards
Deepak

Old 04-09-2010, 12:29 PM
Aioanei Rares

On 04/09/2010 11:00 AM, Deepak wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just burned the DVD of F12 and trying to clean install. At some point
> it shows message that "local media found" but in the installation
> process, it is pulling everything from network. Why is that? Did it
> detected the newer updated version from the repository?
>
> Regards
> Deepak

You can select the packages source at the package selection screen.

Old 04-09-2010, 12:29 PM
Aioanei Rares

Old 04-09-2010, 04:18 PM
Deepak

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 8:29 PM, Aioanei Rares <fedora.listen@gmail.com> wrote:

On 04/09/2010 11:00 AM, Deepak wrote:

Hi,

Just burned the DVD of F12 and trying to clean install. At some point it shows message that "local media found" but in the installation process, it is pulling everything from network. Why is that? Did it detected the newer updated version from the repository?

Regards

Deepak

You can select the packages source at the package selection screen.

Its OK now. This time I got it. It confused me with network setup instead..

Thanks