Old 04-09-2010, 06:17 AM
Ales Kozumplik

Default Properly handle empty proxy user and password in repo dialog (580756)

On 04/09/2010 08:11 AM, Brian C. Lane wrote:

The gtk.Entry boxes do not like being passed None. This will pass ""
when the proxy username and/or password are empty.
Fix returning empty strings from gtk.Entry, convert them back to None

Ack.

Ales

Old 04-09-2010, 08:34 AM
Radek Vykydal

Brian C. Lane wrote:

The gtk.Entry boxes do not like being passed None. This will pass ""
when the proxy username and/or password are empty.
Fix returning empty strings from gtk.Entry, convert them back to None

Brian, this patch is already on master and rhel6-branch, see
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=anaconda.git;a=commit;h=870dff4fdbbf7e88cfdf46d 672ba0b3846aa7d50

Radek

Old 04-09-2010, 03:49 PM
"Brian C. Lane"