Old 04-09-2010, 12:03 AM
Sam Sharpe

Default SNMP and web based system monitoring tool

http://tinyurl.com/yk363z4

--
Sam

Old 04-09-2010, 01:56 AM
Craig White

On Fri, 2010-04-09 at 07:53 +0800, thomas wrote:
> Hi All,
> We have 100+ Linux boxes and 200+ RHEL Virtual Instances running. We
> are looking for SNMP based Open Source web based monitoring tool for
> monitoring these system from single browser. Please help to point me
> to url if any one is aware about any such product.
----
http://www.zenoss.com

Craig

believed to be clean.

Old 04-09-2010, 02:15 PM
Jamie Bohr

I currently use Zenoss to monitor 2100 devices ranging from HP-UX, Solaris, Windows, Linux, NetApp, ESX and UPS. If you are need to monitor NetApp and/or ESX I highly recommend Zenoss Enterprise.* Zenoss 3 is getting ready to be released.* Zenoss has made great strides over the last year in their product.* If you have basic monitoring needs Zenoss is great.

Old 04-09-2010, 06:35 PM
Rick Stevens

On 04/09/2010 07:15 AM, Jamie Bohr wrote:
> I currently use Zenoss to monitor 2100 devices ranging from HP-UX,
> Solaris, Windows, Linux, NetApp, ESX and UPS. If you are need to monitor
> NetApp and/or ESX I highly recommend Zenoss Enterprise. Zenoss 3 is
> getting ready to be released. Zenoss has made great strides over the
> last year in their product. If you have basic monitoring needs Zenoss
> is great.

Zenoss is good. So is OpenNMS (http://www.opennms.org/), which I've
used in the past. Nagios (http://www.nagios.org/) and Cacti
(http://www.cacti.net/) also very useful and are both available from