Old 04-07-2010, 06:32 AM
Renich Bon Ciric

Default Is there a way to list a package contents without installing it?

I know that:

rpm -ql <package-name>

will list it's contents... but I dunno if yum has this functionality.

Anyone?
--
Renich Bon Ciric
http://www.woralelandia.com/

# Facebook

# introbella (band)
http://www.introbella.com/

# Smolt uuid (pub_3e18efc2-dee4-459f-8d40-ddf489be817d)
http://www.smolts.org/client/show/?uuid=pub_3e18efc2-dee4-459f-8d40-ddf489be817d

Old 04-07-2010, 06:46 AM
Ralf Corsepius

On 04/07/2010 08:32 AM, Renich Bon Ciric wrote:
> I know that:
>
> rpm -ql<package-name>
>
> will list it's contents... but I dunno if yum has this functionality.
>
> Anyone?

repoquery is what you are looking for.

The syntax is similar to rpmquery/rpm -q

repoquery -ql <package-name>

Ralf