Remove hacks that don't apply in present repo setup flow (#576936).
We don't need the hacks because both before and after (for going back case)
calling doGroupsSetup, the group selection info is reset. Before (reposetup
step) - the ayum object is created. After - it is reset in basepkgsel step.
This patch is already in master, I did it when working on this one:
I'd like to have it in rhel6-branch too. What do you think?
diff --git a/yuminstall.py b/yuminstall.py
index 3bd01e5..995c4a9 100644
@@ -1175,18 +1175,7 @@ reposdir=/etc/anaconda.repos.d,/tmp/updates/anaconda.repos.d,/tmp/product/anacon
def doGroupSetup(self, anaconda):
- # FIXME: this is a pretty ugly hack to make it so that we don't lose
- # groups being selected (#237708)
- sel = filter(lambda g: g.selected, self.ayum.comps.get_groups())
- # now we'll actually reselect groups..
- map(lambda g: self.selectGroup(g.groupid), sel)
- # and now, to add to the hacks, we'll make sure that packages don't
- # have groups double-listed. this avoids problems with deselecting
- # groups later
- for txmbr in self.ayum.tsInfo.getMembers():
- txmbr.groups = yum.misc.unique(txmbr.groups)
except (GroupsError, NoSuchGroup, RepoError), e:
buttons = [_("_Exit installer"), _("_Retry")]
Anaconda-devel-list mailing list