Old 03-03-2010, 05:26 AM
mantra UNIX

Default fedora 12 KVM virtulization question

Hi,
I have a laptop dual booting "Windows XP" and "Fedora 12".

I would like to boot "Windows XP" from inside "Fedora 12" using the KVM virtulization feature.

I am using the following command and it works, but very very slow, takes long time to even get the login screen, any ideas ...

*** # qemu* /dev/sda

mantra - Instrument of Thought