Old 03-02-2010, 09:43 PM
jack craig

Default fc12 tap not working EeePC

Hi Folks,

I just migrated from moblin to fc12.

i notice that my tap on teh sensor pad is no longer working on my asus
EeePC 1000.

the left click works, but tapping my finger on the sensor pad used to
work as a click.

does this not work on FC ?

tia, jackc...

--
Jack Craig
Software Engineer

Old 03-02-2010, 09:49 PM
Steven Stern

On 03/02/2010 04:43 PM, jack craig wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I just migrated from moblin to fc12.
>
> i notice that my tap on teh sensor pad is no longer working on my asus
> EeePC 1000.
>
> the left click works, but tapping my finger on the sensor pad used to
> work as a click.
>
> does this not work on FC ?
>
> tia, jackc...
>
> --
> Jack Craig
> Software Engineer
> 831.461.7100 x120
> www.extraview.com

System menu -> Preferences -> Mouse. Enable tapping on the touchpad tab.

--
-- Steve

Old 03-02-2010, 10:24 PM
jack craig

System menu -> Preferences -> Mouse. Enable tapping on the touchpad tab.

Damn! I Love this OS! Thx!!!

--
Jack Craig
Software Engineer