-   -   F12: .gvfs is no longer dynamic? (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/334729-f12-gvfs-no-longer-dynamic.html)

"Daniel B. Thurman" 03-02-2010 08:45 PM

F12: .gvfs is no longer dynamic?

I have once was able to have a fully active remote
network connection to a .gvfs mounted filesystem from
which I could do a 'tail -f <gvfs-mounted-fs>/file.log, but
now, it does not work. It works on F9, 10, and I am not
sure about F11, but definitely sure that F12 does not.

Has this been reported before, is this considered
a bug, or is intended by (new) design?

"Daniel B. Thurman" 03-05-2010 05:01 PM

On 03/02/2010 01:45 PM, Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
> I have once was able to have a fully active remote
> network connection to a .gvfs mounted filesystem from
> which I could do a 'tail -f<gvfs-mounted-fs>/file.log, but
> now, it does not work. It works on F9, 10, and I am not
> sure about F11, but definitely sure that F12 does not.
>
> Has this been reported before, is this considered
> a bug, or is intended by (new) design?

Filed Bug 570870