Old 03-01-2010, 08:54 PM
Konstantin Svist

Default How do I recompile a kernel module?

I'd like to recompile a single module without having to
recompile/reinstall the entire kernel.
This page - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/CustomKernel - talks
about compiling out-of-tree modules, but not the in-tree modules.

Specifically, I want to recompile sis190 module and turn on some debug
printouts.