Old 02-28-2010, 11:19 PM
Chris Smart

Default NetworkManager 0.8?

Greetings,
Is there an official/unofficial F12 repository which has
Networkmanager 0.8 installed? My uni wireless is Windows based and
doesn't work with 0.7. Apparently this is working in 0.8.

I'd rather not have to build it myself, if there's a repo I can add.

Thanks,
-c

Old 02-28-2010, 11:24 PM
Chris Smart

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 11:19 AM, Chris Smart <mail@christophersmart.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
> Is there an official/unofficial F12 repository which has
> Networkmanager 0.8 installed? My uni wireless is Windows based and
> doesn't work with 0.7. Apparently this is working in 0.8.

By "uni" I mean "university"..

-c

Old 02-28-2010, 11:38 PM
Mike Chambers

On Mon, 2010-03-01 at 11:24 +1100, Chris Smart wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 11:19 AM, Chris Smart <mail@christophersmart.com> wrote:
> > Greetings,
> > Is there an official/unofficial F12 repository which has
> > Networkmanager 0.8 installed? My uni wireless is Windows based and
> > doesn't work with 0.7. Apparently this is working in 0.8.
>
> By "uni" I mean "university"..

Yep, koji has it built, just not prolly out to the mirrors yet, but you
can download it from below..

Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Best lil town on Earth!"

Old 03-01-2010, 12:06 AM
Chris Smart

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 11:38 AM, Mike Chambers <mike@miketc.net> wrote:

> Yep, koji has it built, just not prolly out to the mirrors yet, but you
> can download it from below..

Thanks Mike. So does this mean that 0.8 will be pushed out as part of
a regular 12 update?

-c

Old 03-01-2010, 12:21 AM
Mike Chambers

On Mon, 2010-03-01 at 12:06 +1100, Chris Smart wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 11:38 AM, Mike Chambers <mike@miketc.net> wrote:
> >
> > Yep, koji has it built, just not prolly out to the mirrors yet, but you
> > can download it from below..
>
> Thanks Mike. So does this mean that 0.8 will be pushed out as part of
> a regular 12 update?

Should be. But you can d/l it straight from that, just get all the deps
you need to go with it and your off and running.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Best lil town on Earth!"

Old 03-01-2010, 12:32 AM
Chris Smart

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 12:21 PM, Mike Chambers <mike@miketc.net> wrote:

> Should be. *But you can d/l it straight from that, just get all the deps
> you need to go with it and your off and running.

Cool. Yep, thanks again.

-c