-   -   NetworkManager doesn't see ra0 (rt3090) (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/333327-networkmanager-doesnt-see-ra0-rt3090.html)

Colin Brace 02-28-2010 09:42 AM

NetworkManager doesn't see ra0 (rt3090)

Hi all,

I have F12 installed on an Asus Eee PC that as the Ralink RT3090 chipset,
which is handled by the rt2860 driver. Apparently this is (stil) in staging,
but the Fusion repo has rt2860 and kmod-rt2860 packages, and I have
installed these under the 2.6.31.12-174.2.19 kernel.

The ra0 interface comes up at boot time. Using system-config-network-gui, I
have configured it to be managed by NetworkManager, but the latter doesn't
see the ra0; it only lists "wired networks".

Any ideas on how to fix this?

-----
Colin Brace
Amsterdam