Old 02-27-2010, 11:33 PM
Brian Wood

Default Wireless USB slow to connect

I'm using a Linksys wireless usb on a machine with
Fedora 12.* Sometimes it takes 40 to 50 minutes to
to get the connected to the 'ee' network I want.*
A Windows XP box that has a different wireless adaptor

is able to connect to the 'ee' network without any
problem.* Any suggestions on how to decrease the
time it takes to get a connection?*
Thanks in advance.

--
Brian Wood