Old 02-27-2010, 08:45 PM
AnneMarie Robinson

Default Real Audio

Thanks for previous help--I can now listen to WBGO & WNYC, but WAMU uses a Real Audio player, and how do I get it to play with either Totem or Rhythmbox?* Thank you.

Old 02-28-2010, 03:18 AM
Marko Vojinovic

On Saturday 27 February 2010 09:45:43 pm AnneMarie Robinson wrote:
> Thanks for previous help--I can now listen to WBGO & WNYC, but WAMU uses a
> Real Audio player, and how do I get it to play with either Totem or
> Rhythmbox? Thank you.

I have no idea about Totem and Rhythmbox (you probably need to install
gstreamer-plugins-bad and gstreamer-plugins-ugly from rpmfusion), but I do
know that mplayer can do it without problems. Just a suggestion. ;-)

HTH, :-)
Marko

Old 02-28-2010, 01:41 PM
Aaron Konstam

On Sun, 2010-02-28 at 04:18 +0000, Marko Vojinovic wrote:
> On Saturday 27 February 2010 09:45:43 pm AnneMarie Robinson wrote:
> > Thanks for previous help--I can now listen to WBGO & WNYC, but WAMU uses a
> > Real Audio player, and how do I get it to play with either Totem or
> > Rhythmbox? Thank you.
>
> I have no idea about Totem and Rhythmbox (you probably need to install
> gstreamer-plugins-bad and gstreamer-plugins-ugly from rpmfusion), but I do
> know that mplayer can do it without problems. Just a suggestion. ;-)
>
> HTH, :-)
> Marko

I still thing that RealPlayer11GOLD.bin is the best program for
processing audio streams.

Old 03-01-2010, 02:03 AM
Kevin Kofler

Aaron Konstam wrote:
> I still thing that RealPlayer11GOLD.bin is the best program for
> processing audio streams.

It's proprietary software. :-(

Kevin Kofler