Old 02-27-2010, 10:24 AM
Olivier Robert

Default macbook 2,1 french azerty keyboard (F12)

Hi,

I need some help with the layout of my macbook 2,1 french azerty keyboard.

I can't figure out how to do [ ] |, etc ... on that keyboard.

I did switch the layout in gnome: System - Preferences - Keyboard: Layout tab

Keyboard model : Evdev-managed keyboard
Selected lauouts:
*- Country : France
*- Variants: Macintosh

To get a pipe under OSX I'd do Alt - Shift - L

Everything is working properly with Fedora, but this problem with the keyboard which is a no go if I can't get it fixed.

Any help will be greatly appreciated,

Regards,
Olivier