Old 02-26-2010, 03:57 PM
Sam Varshavchik

Default Firefox has turned into a lynx

It looks like since the most recent update, on one of my laptops, Firefox
comes up showing the designated start page, but without processing its
stylesheet, so the end result looks like a slightly marked-up lynx.

I can hit the home button, and get the home page reloaded properly. I tried
switching to a different home page, and clearing the cache -- makes no
difference.

It's only a minor annoyance, but I'm curious if anyone else sees the same
behavior.

Old 02-27-2010, 05:18 AM
Hiisi

2010/2/26 Sam Varshavchik <mrsam@courier-mta.com>:
> It looks like since the most recent update, on one of my laptops, Firefox
> comes up showing the designated start page, but without processing its
> stylesheet, so the end result looks like a slightly marked-up lynx.
>
> I can hit the home button, and get the home page reloaded properly. I tried
> switching to a different home page, and clearing the cache -- makes no
> difference.
>
> It's only a minor annoyance, but I'm curious if anyone else sees the same
> behavior.

Try to start firefox in safe mode.
--
Hiisi.