-   -   Packagekit complaint: "database disk image is malformed" (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/332206-packagekit-complaint-database-disk-image-malformed.html)

Sam Varshavchik 02-26-2010 01:50 AM

Packagekit complaint: "database disk image is malformed"

Packagekit is whining at me, and complaining that there's a "Problem
connecting to a software source". "More details" gives a very helpful
"database disk image is malformed".

Meanwhile "yum update" shows me the pending updates just fine, and is ready
to install them.

Then, if I run "yum clean all", that smacks packagekit into action, and it
obediently shows me the pending updates.

This has happened several times already. What's up with that?