Old 02-25-2010, 04:37 AM
barry yu

Default F12 won't boot after image restored

I made an image of F12 32bit / with partimage a week ago and I used it
to restore the partition, partimage reported restoration successful,
when I reboot and to start the Fedora 12, here is what displayed and
stuck there;
[drm:drm_rmfb]*tried to remove a fb that we didn't own
boot has failed, sleeping forever.
What happened and how to fix it?