Old 02-25-2010, 03:24 AM
Don Levey

Default F12: Another Pulseaudio "No Sound" problem (more info)

On 02/24/2010 11:07 PM, Don Levey wrote:
> I've been reading with interest the problems with PulseAudio since F12
> came out, and I find myself in a similar situation (none of the
> previously offered solutions seem to have helped).

Two more things:
* The "30 seconds" appears to be consistent - each time, the fade-out
seems to cut to zero at exactly 30 seconds. I can restart the sound
file/video and get 30 more seconds. It's as if I'm using some Windows
eval software that only gives me a half-minute sound clip.

* [don@dauphin ~]$ aplay -L
default
front:CARD=NVidia,DEV=0
HDA NVidia, STAC92xx Analog