Old 02-24-2010, 04:53 PM
Wendell Nichols

Default Historical cpu consumption information?

My fedora 10 laptop routinely "freezes". That means the menu's and
applications don't respond to mouse clicks. After a few seconds (or
sometimes many seconds) it frees up and works normally again. If I look
at the cpu consumption graph I can see that something had the processer
pegged at 100% but what? during the episode there is no way to switch
to top or the ksysguard process list because the system is
unresponsive. So how do I find out what caused the lockup?
wcn