Old 02-24-2010, 05:22 AM
"DRSp."

Default Strange trouble regarding Webbrowser 2.28.2 aka epiphany

On my desktop-pc (fc12) there are four browsers installed: FireFox,
Arora, Epiphany and Galeon. I'm able to connect to
http://fedoraforum.org with all but Epiphany. Epiphany refuses to load.
Funny thing is, on my eeePC (fc12 too) the exact thing happens too.

Anyone else noticed this behavior?

DRSp.