Old 02-23-2010, 11:45 PM
Bill Davidsen

Default KVM upgrades

In the "old days" of FC6 I used to build more recent versions of KVM and install
them without significant problems. I was wondering if anyone had tried this on
FC9, as I am in a "can't upgrade" situation at the moment, and am having some
minor issues which seem to be fixed in more recent versions.

No, the KVM list is not the place for a very specific question, I'm hoping for
someone who really did it. If I wanted someone who thinks it will work I'd talk
to mayself. ;-)

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>