Old 02-23-2010, 05:40 PM
Mike Wright

Default When PHP-5.3?

Hi all,

I'm working on a project where I'd like to use Doctrine 2.0 but it has a
requirement of PHP version 5.3 or better.

Does anybody know the expected time frame before it makes into Fedora?

tia, mike

... as I wait with bated breath ;D

Old 02-23-2010, 05:42 PM
"Taylor, Tim"

It's already in fedora. The version in F12 currently is 5.3.1 and has been available since Nov 20, 2009.

- Tim

Old 02-23-2010, 05:49 PM
Mike Wright

Taylor, Tim wrote:
> It's already in fedora. The version in F12 currently is 5.3.1 and has been available since Nov 20, 2009.

Wow, that was fast, Tim.

I'm still on f10 and have been waiting (hoping) for a xenified dom0
kernel before rolling ahead. Looks like I have a reason now, anyway.

Thanks for your help.

Old 02-24-2010, 10:52 AM
Christof Damian

If you want to stay on F10 (which is not a good idea :-) you can also
use the remi repository:

http://blog.famillecollet.com/pages/Config-en

I use it for RHEL & CentOS to get newer versions of PHP.

Christof