Old 02-23-2010, 12:41 PM
Martin Gracik

Default Lorax (buildinstall rewrite)

Hello,

so finally I commited the "new version" of lorax to the git repo at https://fedorahosted.org/lorax/browser .
This should be the final version considering the logic of the code. It should be working pretty well now, I tested it a lot.

Now I'm going to do some boot testing, to see what files are missing, and are misplaced in the images.
The only changes that should be done now, are changes to the template files, which affect the file trees of the final images.

--

Martin Gracik