Old 02-22-2010, 11:13 AM
Ed Greshko

Default dolphin crash....

• » ѕαтнιѕн я « • wrote:
> recently i identified that... when i am installing chrome in linux
> version...after some moments..the dolphin in kde(lik windows explorer
> in linux....) is suddenly closing ....
>
> how can i fix this problems... without reinstalling dolphin...

dolphin is very prone to crashing. For example, you can crash it by
going to "Network-->Network" then clicking you server's icon and then
clicking on the icon that shows its MAC address.

I avoid using dolphin at this time.....as a matter of fact I avoid any
of these GUI's but that's a different story.

--
All things being equal, you are bound to lose.

Old 02-22-2010, 02:57 PM
Kevin Kofler

• » ѕαтнιѕн я « • wrote:
> recently i identified that... when i am installing chrome in linux
> version...after some moments..the dolphin in kde(lik windows explorer in
> linux....) is suddenly closing ....

Probably something Chrome is doing is breaking things. We do not support
proprietary software. (And yes, Chrome IS proprietary software, only the
Chromium source code and third-party packages built from that are Free
Software.)

Kevin Kofler