Old 02-21-2010, 08:07 PM
bruce

Default mailing problems....

hi...

not sure i understand you, or what you're looking to do.

are you trying to send an email from a php app?
are you trying to send an email from the cmdlin, using the mail app?
is it something else?

if you give me more, i might be able to help out..

thanks!

Old 02-21-2010, 08:08 PM
Sam Sharpe

2010/2/21 • » ѕαтнιѕн я « • <sathish.rajakumar.nitc@gmail.com>:
> hi every one...
>
> how to send mail to gmail without accessing gmail server...

Hello,

1) This is not really a "Fedora" problem, it seems to be an "I don't
know how to run a Mailserver" problem.

2) I realise English is not your first language, but your question is
not very clear. You should probably Google for some kind of "beginners
guide to Mail Servers", preferably in your main language in order to
get the answers you need.

--
Sam