Old 02-20-2010, 02:02 PM
LLOYDS TSB LOAN OFFER

Default Apply For Loan At 2% Interest Rate

Desk of Mr. Bellick Harrison,
February , 2010.
LLOYDS TSB LOAN OFFER!

To Whom It May Concern,

Are you a business man or woman ? Are you
in any financial mess or do you need funds
to start up your own business? Do you need
a student loan? Do you need loan to settle
your debt or pay off your bills or start a
nice business? Do you have a low credit
score and you are finding it hard to obtain
capital loan from local banks/other
financial institutes? WE OFFER LOANS WITH
2% PERCENT INTEREST RATE.

Our company is LLOYDS TSB LOANS and we do
not require much documents. We offer a loan
within the range of a minimum amount of
$2,000.00 US Dollars to Maximum of
$10.Million. We deliver loan to our
applicant within 24 hours of receiving your
application form. Indicate your interest
via e-mail at (bellickharris@gmail.com) for
you loan process.

Thanks.
Loan Officer