Old 02-20-2010, 12:05 AM
Philip Schroeder

Default Reference for configuring GRUB in F12 x86-64...?

What is a good reference for configuring GRUB in this version of Fedora? I have lots of other related questions, but I think I should start by boning up on the subject.

I have an Acer laptop that I had been dual booting with Win XP. I need to use XP from time to time.

Philip

Old 02-20-2010, 11:40 AM
Aioanei Rares

http://www.google.com/search?q=fedora+grub+dual+boot&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a

Old 02-20-2010, 09:08 PM
Bill Davidsen

Philip Schroeder wrote:
> What is a good reference for configuring GRUB in this version of Fedora?
> I have lots of other related questions, but I think I should start by
> boning up on the subject.
>
> I have an Acer laptop that I had been dual booting with Win XP. I need
> to use XP from time to time.

If you are doing a clean install the option to boot other programs will be
offered. If you upgrade your current setup should be preserved (haven't upgraded
since FC3=>FC4, I prefer a clean install).

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>